Previous Entry Share Next Entry
(no subject)
hazysheep wrote in sbgdressingroom
[ACADEMY OF SMASH; I present you with two scenarios:

There is a goat sheep on your lawn. She seems pretty... off-balance, but screw you, she totally knows what she's doing. I mean, look at the big gourd on her back, she can balance herself just fine with it. Approach her, pet her, kick her, you don't know what she could do.
---
Or
---
A woman could also be spotted around the school. She seems to be lost, trying to find something (or someone) in particular. She looks pretty fine, other than the ever so slight sway she has going on when she stands still. She also has that huge gourd still mounted onto her back. Geeze, it looks pretty heavy, maybe that's why she's all swaying like that, yep. That totally has to be it, and not the fact that she had even taken a drink of it, nope. That'd be silly.
---
Note: You know the drill for the brush gods. If you believe in gods and whatnot, then you can also see her awesome red markings. If not? Then yeah... no markings.

Have at her!]

  • 1
[Too late, Ammy babe.

Ow. IT'S COOL THOUGH just give her a second she'll... get back up.
]

[Nope. Ammy leans against Kasu, acting as balance.]

[Dang, woman. You got all the stops covered. Kasu was expecting herself to tip over, but goodness.]

Huh...? [She looks to see what stopped her and oh it's Ammy. Coo'.] I suppose I should thank you for that, Amaterasu.

[There was no need to thank her. Ammy is just doing her part. She really wished you were more careful about this sort of thing, though.]

[Oh you know, she just does what she does.]

The rock I tripped over was larger than I expected. [I-It's not like she tripped on purpose or anything. /tsun] It's certainly lovely to see you again so soon.

[Nuzzle. Of course. As long as you don't let your mist obscure your own vision, she doesn't really mind what you do.]

[She's sitting now, but still trying to stay balanced. At this point she's only slightly using Ammy for a balance, promise.]

That would be the last thing I would do, I still hold much grace even in my current state. [This is the weirdest hiccup ever. SHEEP HICCUPS. BAAHIC.]

[Yes that's all well and good but would you please sit down anyway? Just so Mother isn't fretting over you so much.]

[Wait. Kasugami has a better idea!

POOF!

Also releasing the gourd from her back, oh god just gonna sit that down.
]

Better?

  • 1
?

Log in